Guest Safety Statement - COVID-19
Your safety and the well-being of our staff are our top priorities. We have implemented the following health and safety protocols in response to COVID-19.
- All staff complete daily health attestations and contact tracing forms.
- Presenters and facilitators will wear face coverings at all times unless 15 feet or more from nearest guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the center.
- Meeting rooms have been setup with at least six (6) feet of distance between seats.
- Meeting room doors may be kept open to minimize the touching of door handles.
- Our cleaning crew will complete disinfecting of restrooms and common spaces each day, in addition to overnight cleaning.
By attending a session at ESC Region 13, you acknowledge that you will follow all health and safety requirements below and that you meet all of the included health requirements.
- All guests and staff at Region 13 are required to complete a temperature scan upon first entry.
- Upon arrival at meeting rooms, guests will sign in and verify district and contact information for potential contact tracing. Region 13 will provide one-time use pens for sign in.
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks or face coverings that cover the mouth and nose when entering the building and when moving through all common areas such as hallways, breakrooms and restrooms. Six (6) feet of physical distance should be maintained at all times.
- Participants in workshops or meetings will be seated at least 6 feet apart inside the meeting rooms to adhere to distancing guidelines. Face coverings should be worn at all times. We understand that at times participants will want to lower or remove their mask for eating or drinking, or just as a break from wearing the mask. This should only occur when at least 6 feet apart from others.
- We encourage guests to wash hands frequently and maintain proper hygiene. To help maintain clean surfaces, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Microwaves, refrigerators, water bottle filler stations and vending machines will be available to guests. It is ok to bring outside food in for personal lunches. If dining on campus, 6 feet of physical distance should be maintained.
- In the event that you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 72 hours of attending a session at Region 13, please notify your presenter so Region 13 may take appropriate contact tracing steps. Your personal information and identity will not be disclosed.
Please do not come to ESC Region 13 if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and less than 10 days have passed since symptom onset, it has been less than 24 hours since last fever (100.4), and any symptoms persist
- Have been in close personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis within the past 14 days
- Have had any flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days, including fever(100.4), chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
- Are actively under fourteen (14) day home quarantine or other restriction demanded by government and healthcare authorities