Online Courses - Browser Minimum Requirements
Before registering for or beginning a Region 13 online course, please be sure your computer is set with the following set of minimum technical requirements.
- Most courses utilize video and audio, so be sure you have speakers or headphones.
- Be sure your web browser is up to date with the latest versions. We recommend Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Edge. You can check out the latest versions at https://updatemybrowser.org/ and also see what version you are running currently.
- Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Microsoft has transitioned to the Edge browser.
- Note taking - be ready to take notes for your courses. Most courses have formative knowledge checks throughout as well as a final course test at the end to receive credit.
- Be prepared to participate via assignments and discussion posts.