E-Campus Technical Recommendations
Before You Begin
E-Campus is a web-based workshop management and delivery system. Before you begin using E-Campus, we invite you to read through important information that will help make your first experience with E-Campus a positive one.
- Multimedia PC with any high-speed connection (e.g. Cable Broadband or DSL)
- Windows 7 or higher; 800 MHz processor, or better; 512 MB RAM; Monitor resolution at 1366 × 768; 500 MB or greater of free hard disk space; 24-bit sound card; 4 MB VRAM with True Color (24-bit or 32-bit)
- MacOS X 10.9 Mavericks; 800 MHz processor, or better; 512 MB of RAM; Monitor resolution at 1366 x 768; 500 MB or greater of free hard disk space; 24-bit sound card, Virtual memory turned on and allocated to at least 128 MB
- Web browsers: Be sure you are on the most modern version of your favorite web browser - https://updatemybrowser.org/
- Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Microsoft has transitioned to the Edge browser.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
If accessing E-Campus from your district or campus, contact your on-site technical support staff to verify that the computer equipment you are using meets the technical specifications listed above. If you are still experiencing the problem, contact our E-Campus Customer Experience team.
Contacting an E-Campus Customer Experience Team Member
During normal business hours (7:30am -4:30pm CST), contact the Region 13 Support team at:
512-919-5456; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are participating in an E-Campus workshop that is delivered online, please contact your workshop presenter/facilitator so that he/she is aware that you are having problems.
After Hours Support
To help us serve you best, when you contact us, please provide the following information:
- Your first, name last name
- The type of hardware you're using: Windows or Mac
- The browser you're using
- A description of what you are trying to accomplish
- A description of what happened when the problem occurred
- The exact wording of what appears on your computer screen where the problem occurred
- Your telephone number
- Best time to reach you by telephone, if needed
- Include the above in an email to email@example.com You will be contacted within 1 business day of ESC Region 13's receipt of your email request.